HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
OFP Limited (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) use your personal data:
- To provide goods and services to you.
- To make a tailored website available to you.
- To manage any account(s) you hold with us.
- To verify your identity.
- For crime and fraud prevention, detection, and related purposes.
- With your agreement, to contact you about promotional offers, events, products, and services which we think may interest you.
- To show you promotional communications through online media as you browse the web.
- For analysis, insight, and research purposes – to better understand your needs and ensure we are giving you what you want.
- to identify and contact competition winners.
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Marketing & Promotional communications
To ensure you are kept up to date with the OFP experience, we use personal data for marketing purposes and may send you postal mail, texts and/or emails to update you on the latest offers and events. We may also show you online media communications through external social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and external digital advertisers such as Google.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- informing us that you wish to change your marketing preferences by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
- contacting our Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This may not stop service messages such as order updates.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
OFP Limited is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- Encryption of data.
- Regular cybersecurity assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data.
- Regular planning to ensure we are ready to respond to cybersecurity attacks and data security incidents.
- Internal policies setting out our data security rules for our personnel; and regular training for our employees.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data.
- The right to request access to personal data we hold about you at any time.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data and/ or to withdraw any consent you have given us and to opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
- The right to prevent processing that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else.
- The certain rights in relation to automated decisionmaking including profiling.
- The right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances (the right to be forgotten) for example when the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we collected them.
- The right to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and transmitted to another data controller. This is known as the right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can always contact us either by email to email@example.com.